Library Special Collections Student Placement - 2 vacancies
The London Mathematical Society is pleased to offer two paid placements to assist with managing the Societys special collections. This will primarily be working on three main projects:
- Description of the correspondence of TA Hirst, LMS Hon Secretary, 1853-1892, comprising c. 500 letters arranged according to author
- Enhance the display of the Societys artefacts.
- Catalogue the Societys collection of digital images
- Researching the rights to each image in relation to current copyright law.
- Capturing details of the photographs.
Further information can be found in the Placement Description
Application Deadline: Wednesday 15 March; 5.00 pm
Information about jobs in mathematics can be found on the UK Jobs in Mathematics page.
Submitted by Elizabeth Fisher on 3 March, 2017 16:42